Our little message plant is sprouting. I’d only chipped off the very top of the egg because I saw the top of the bean there but Daniel fretted and fretted until I chipped away a little more. The directions say to take away 2/3 of the egg but our little bean was sitting far up in the egg. As you can see he’s beginning to sprout.
The second Jaywalker cuff is nearly done and I’ll be starting the heel flap quite soon now. When I started this second sock I realized I had been doing the double decrease wrong for the entire first sock. I’m going to keep doing it the same way for this sock and it’ll just have a bit more texture than was originally intended by the designer.