At last Bob is finished. For the record this is the Bob Dobbs vest from Domiknitrix knit with Knitpicks Wool of the Andes on size 7 needles. I used duplicate stitch, as suggested, for the Bob image. I made no modifications to the pattern though I did make a few errors in duplicate stitch that didn’t get fixed. I used to do a fair amount of counted cross-stitch so following the chart wasn’t too bad but I did find myself ripping back with some regularity. I think he looks great, errors and all. He needs a bit of blocking along the armholes before I pass him off to Daniel as those want to curl inward.