I’ve been very happy with the homemade deodorant though I hadn’t found a delivery method I was happy with until I found empty deodorant tubes on Etsy. Having just finished up batch #1 I made up another batch to try out my new tubes. This time I let the mixture cool in the refrigerator, stirring frequently to keep everything in suspension. When it was about as thick as pudding I transferred it to the tubes. It set up very fast so that went well with tube #1 but not so well with tube #2. I won’t chill it quite as much next time. I let those solidify in the fridge overnight before using them. They are quite stable at room temp now and I am very happy with my new tubes. When this batch is gone, I plan to try adding some BioKult probiotic as a modification to the current recipe. I got the idea from this recipe.