I had a rather frantic week last week getting new computer and new car sorted while also trying to get ready for dye weekend. One of the things on my todo list was making deodorant because folks I’d given samples too wanted more and some who hadn’t tried it wanted to do so. I was also out myself so I really had to get it done. Most everyone wanted the probiotic version so I made a giant batch of that and was pleased to learn that it cools just as quickly as the small batch. In future, I do want to replace the cornstarch with arrowroot powder as folks who have problems with thrush might have problems with the cornstarch. I’ve ordered some so that I can use it for the next round.