After a year in transition, the sewing room was a complete and total mess. I had added some awesome Elfa drawer units for organizing but things were near the window and crammed into whatever space was available with no rhyme or reason. Then I revamed my ironing board and supersized it for quilting but it was so large that it blocked easy access to the storage closet. With Jason home for a week and available to move furniture, I decided it was high time to buy those last couple Elfa units and have a proper re-organization session. I pulled out a slew of non-crafty things so that the craft room is now truly a craft room. I moved the supersized ironing board to the wall opposite where it doesn’t block anything. All cloth and thread is now safely well away from the windows. And wow, so much more floor space is available now! The photo at the bottom shows the phenomenal mess when I was about halfway through. I could still stand to organize my fabrics more logically and the quilt books need some sort of a system, I just don’t know what. I also realized that my clamp lamp pointed at the ceiling provides much better lighting than pointing across the room. It’s so lovely to again have a tidy bright space to work.