This weekend I got back into the sewing room to actually sew! I’ve done another set of 12 Jacob’s Ladder blocks with just one more set to go. It’s exciting to be almost done with these. I’m anxious to see how they look laid out together. I tried out the Angler2 for making my half square triangles and after a bit of modification for the size of my squares, it worked beautifully and is even faster than the other no-sew method I tried. I changed a bobbin in the middle of these blocks and found it quite easy to get things realigned. Of course, it has been a few weeks since I worked on these blocks and a cutting error meant one block has a little bit more piecing than originally intended.